Thursday, September 9, 2010

Switching Classes

Ms. Cowley

Last night I made the decision that the Honors program wasn't for me, so I changed my Freshman Bundle to a regular English class at the same time as your class. However, when I went to the new English class this morning, I realized that Honors was in fact the way to go. In comparison, I enjoy the rigor of the Honors course, and I think that I will learn the most by being in your class. I have now switched BACK into your class, but I was wondering if I could be granted the opportunity of turning in my essay on rhetoric in the gospel later tonight when I get home since I wasn't in your class this morning. I won't be able to get you a hard copy until Thursday because I have classes this afternoon during your office hours, but if i were to be permitted to email you a copy and post a copy to the blog, that would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry for the confusion!

Capella Kehoe
Writing and Rhetoric H Section 113

3 comments:

  1. While this course is rigorous, I'm excited for this chance to learn and grow. I'm so happy you're staying in this class Capella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good applicable use of a persuasive email. I like your use of apologetic statements it really helps the reader sympathize with your point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You weren't even trying to write an email for this assignment-but this worked perfectly!

    ReplyDelete